This is truly an unique steampunk men’s wristwatch
- SPLENDID CHRONOMETER FROM A MORE ELEGANT TIME -ThinkGeek Steampunk-styled Tesla Analog Watch is made with a weathered-brass look on all the metal parts plus leather strap and 2 light-up vacuum tube-style LEDs on top. A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Dimensions: Watch face 1″ diameter, total face 1.6″ diameter, 2.7″ tall including vacuum tubes, Strap 1.2″ wide, fits a wrist 6.75″ to 8″
- STEAMPUNK AESTHETIC – The Steampunk-styled Tesla Analog Watch goes with your steampunk aesthetic featurning a weathered-brass look on all the metal parts and leather strap. Design highlights are the two faux vacuum tubes with red LEDs inside that you can turn on and off with the flick of a switch. Everybody will want to ask you what time it is so they can see your watch. Just remember to follow the answer with, “… 1875.”
- IT’S AN OBSESSION – ThinkGeek is obsessed with creating and sharing unique and authentic product experiences that stimulate our fans’ imaginations and fuel their geek core. Since 1999, ThinkGeek has been on a mission to create a world where everyone can embrace their inner geek and connect with one another.
- SUM OF IT’S PARTS – Ornamental winding keys (ships with a replacement key), Japanese movement, 304 stainless steel case, glass face, ABS plastic vacuum tubes, and leather strap. Batteries: SR626SW (minutes/hour), SR521SW (seconds), and CR2032 (LEDs) button cell batteries (included). All batteries are replaceable. Not water resistant. Packaged in a tin making it suitable for gift giving,