Invicta Men’s Sea Spider
The sleek and durable Invicta Men’s Sea Spider Collection Chronograph Watch is ideal for active and adventurous wearers. Framed by an black ion-plated stainless steel bezel with a cog pattern edge, the bold, black dial features a tachymeter on the inner bezel, a combination of luminous Arabic numerals and baton indexes, silver-tone outlined hands with luminous fill, and a convenient date display just under four o’clock.
The Invicta Men’s Sea Spider is an athletic watch known for both strength and stamina. t=This Sea Spider sport watch spins with meticulous precision from quartz movement and a distinctively designed resin strap with stainless steel pins for secure overall flexibility.
A Noteworthy Chronograph
The Invicta Men’s Sea Spider has a noteworthy chronograph functions which include 60-second, 30-minute, and 1/10-second subdials with push buttons for easy manipulation. On top of the useful chronograph, the watch boasts a black rubber strap that continues the utilitarian design with black ion-plated stainless steel inserts that accentuate the flexible bracelet. This timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).
The Invicta Men’s Sea Spider features:
- Round watch with a corrugated embossed bezel
- Tachymeter on inner bezel
- Black dial with luminous hands/markers
- Additional functions include magnified date window and chronograph functions with 60-second, 30-minute, and 12-hour subdials
- 50 mm black ion-plated stainless steel case with flame-fusion dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Black rubber strap and foldover clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.